Moscow Group Tour - Market and Park
This is not a guided tour. Driver service only.
Tour time: 2pm – 7pm
Driver service: 2pm – 7pm
Moscow Group Tour – Market and Park runs on Sundays from 2pm to 7pm during summer months (June, July, August, September).
It’s an easy way to get out of “touristy” center, shop for souvenirs or just enjoy the Wooden Kremlin in the suburbs of Moscow and visit one of the most famous city parks!
To conduct this tour at the best possible price, we provide an English-speaking driver. That way you save on guide expenses.
Driver will meet you at the hotel, take you to Izmailovo Market where you can spend up to 1.5 hours, then the driver will take you to VDNKh Park where you can spend up to 2 hours.
- Pick up at your hotel between 1:30pm – 2pm.
- Drop off at your hotel between 7pm – 7:30pm.
- Save money – no guide expenses.
- No prepayment. Pay when you meet your driver.
- You are in the hands of a professional, friendly driver with basic knowledge of English.
- Flat rate including parking expenses (no hidden costs).
- Comfortable, clean, air-conditioned car with free Wi-Fi.
PRICE: 4 500 ₽ per person.
IZMAILOVO MARKET (1.5 hour)
Izmailovo Market and its wooden Kremlin is located about 40 minutes away from the city center. It was built in 2003 as a Center of Russian Culture. The market stock ranges from traditional souvenirs to officers’ caps to prewar cameras, busts of Lenin, woodcarvings, painting, ceramics, scarfs and antiques for sale.
If you’re not up for shopping, there’s a colorful, wooden Kremlin with Vodka museum, small workshops and cafes inside.
What is there to do?
- Souvenir shopping
- Great photo opportunity
- Vodka Museum Tour (750 rub /person)
- Bell-Tower Tour with amazing panoramic view (price to be requested)
- Have coffee break with some Russian desert
VDNK PARK (2 hours)
Located in the north suburb approximately 40 minutes from Izmailovo Market. It’s the largest open-air exhibit and recreation complex in the world. 87 hectares of pavilions, arches, museums, fountains, sculptures, and flowerbed designs. Over 30 million people visit this park each year.
What is there to do?
- Visit pavilions of Soviet Republics (local food, dress, crafts)
- Visit the biggest Aquarium in Europe (entrance fee)
- Visit Space Pavilion with short tours inside (entrance fee)
- Enjoy the breeze from “Friendship of Nations” and “Stone Flower” fountains
- Have snacks or enjoy a meal at an outdoor cafe
- Rent a bicycle
- On weekends there are often free outdoor concerts and festivals
Used for Groups up to 4 people
Mercedes-Benz Viano / Vito
Used for Groups 4-7 people
Mercedes-Benz Mini Sprinter
Free Wi-Fi, Microphone
Used for Groups 7-10 people
Microphone, No Wi-Fi
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO I BOOK THE TOUR?
Just click on Book Now button above and send us a request form. We do our best to reply within 24 hours.
HOW TO PAY FOR THE TOUR?
You only need to pay 50% as a deposit after preliminary tour confirmation. The deposit can be made via Credit Card Authorization Form on the Payment page. The other 50% are paid to your guide on the day of the tour.
WHERE WILL I MEET MY GUIDE?
Your guide will be waiting in the lobby of your hotel with your name board or an orange Explorus Travel sign.
Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis, and Crowne Plaza do not allow holding up signs. The guide will be waiting by the reception desk.
CAN I JOIN A GROUP INSTEAD OF A PRIVATE TOUR?
Yes! We have some group tours in English that run in the summer months – June, July, August, September.
You can check those out on our Small Group Tours page.