Red Square Walking Tour
Tour duration: 3 hours
Driver service: no
Tour one of the most famous places in the world – the Red Square! Not just walk across, but in the company of a friendly guide during Red Square walking tour find out:
- why it’s called the “Red Square”
- how and why Lenin’s body is displayed to public for almost 100 years
- what is main department store of the country ‘GUM’ famous for
- why is Czar Ivan called “the terrible”
- walk coble stones that witness annual military parades
- learn about the Kremlin from the outside
- stand at Zero-Kilometer where all roads of Russia begin
- admire the Grand Theatre of Russia – the Bolshoi
Capture the beauty of Saint Basil Cathedral with its colorful domes, hear fascinating, not boring facts about Lenin and the Mausoleum, stroll through the famous GUM department store and make a wish at the beginning of all Russian roads at Kilometer Zero. See the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier – the place where Russians come to remember their family, friends, and companion-soldiers who lost their lives in the most brutal war of the 20th century. The Red Square Tour with a private guide will take you to the heart of Russia. You will see the results of Soviet decisions and find out interesting facts about the square, the buildings, and the streets in the area of Red Square. Of course, you’ll see other things around Red Square such as the world-famous Bolshoi Theater, Former KGB headquarters, St. Nikolas street, new Park Zaryad’ye, and more!
Lenin Mausoleum is open 10:00 – 13:00. Closed Mon and Fri.
Tour inside Saint Basil Cathedral + 1 500 rub / person.
PRICE FOR GROUP
8 000 ₽
8 500 ₽
9 000 ₽
9 500 ₽
10 000 ₽
10 500 ₽
11 000 ₽
11 500 ₽
12 000 ₽
12 500 ₽
11 per +
- Price listed for the whole group, not per person
- Price includes pick up and drop off at your location within the city limit
- Metro tickets are included
- For groups over 10 people, we recommend to use excursion equipment
- Tours in Portuguese, Chinese, Hebrew + 5 000 rub for group
Enhance your experience
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO I BOOK THE TOUR?
Just click on Book Now button above and send us a request form. We do our best to reply within 24 hours.
HOW TO PAY FOR THE TOUR?
You only need to pay 50% as a deposit after preliminary tour confirmation. The deposit can be made via Credit Card Authorization Form on the Payment page. The other 50% are paid to your guide on the day of the tour.
WHERE WILL I MEET MY GUIDE?
Your guide will be waiting in the lobby of your hotel with your name board or an orange Explorus Travel sign.
Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis, and Crowne Plaza do not allow holding up signs. The guide will be waiting by the reception desk.
CAN I JOIN A GROUP INSTEAD OF A PRIVATE TOUR?
Yes! We have some group tours in English that run in the summer months – June, July, August, September.
You can check those out on our Small Group Tours page.